“Brand new classy building, same wonderful food, service, and prices!”

Sterling's Famous Steak Seafood & Salad Bar
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed 31 August 2017

First visited Sterling's back in 2014 on a business trip. I'm back again and one of the first things I did when I got to Richland was to look for Sterling's as I drove to my hotel. Didn't see it. Disappointment. However once at the hotel, I searched for it online and found the address, just down the street from me.

Went to find it and discovered that they had demolished the old building and built a new one on the back half of the original location. Totally updated and classy.

Best part of all is, the food and service are still excellent. My server Brianna was polite and very attentive. Since work was paying for it (haha), I ordered filet minon at $15.99. That's an excellent value, at least where I come from.

The rest of the menu looks really yummy. However I'm on a low-carb diet so my choices were somewhat limited. That is typical of any restaurant. Nevertheless I was quite happy and satisfied. I think you will be too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times, always great service and great food! Must try the ribs!!! The view is amazing! They just finished remodeling it about 4 month ago! Looks incredible.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Many choices under $20 They have a weekly special steak and salad bar, steak was cooked perfectly. Lots of fun drinks. Beautiful view of the River.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were in Richland for the Tri-City Water Follies and found this wonderful restaurant! We were greeted immediately and seated quickly. The decor is clean and beautiful. We walked by the salad bar and it looked great. Breakfast was amazing! Our server was friendly and efficient. I highly recommend the raspberry crepes. Delicious!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on the recommendation of locals. Pros - nice view and varied menu. Cons -- food was so-so.