“Excellent all the way around!”

Sterling's Famous Steak Seafood & Salad Bar
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were in Richland for the Tri-City Water Follies and found this wonderful restaurant! We were greeted immediately and seated quickly. The decor is clean and beautiful. We walked by the salad bar and it looked great. Breakfast was amazing! Our server was friendly and efficient. I highly recommend the raspberry crepes. Delicious!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on the recommendation of locals. Pros - nice view and varied menu. Cons -- food was so-so.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I've never been disappointed or thrilled about the food here. It's a good place to visit if everyone in your group can't agree where to go. There's a little of everything on the menu & the portions are good size. That being said, it is your average American cuisine. The prices do continue to go up, but so does minimum wage. We do find ourselves going there less and less, especially with more "locally sourced" options becoming available.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Too my mother out for her birthday and brought the whole family. Even though I called in advance and the place was half empty, we could not get a seat near the river. We were actually seated on the opposite side of the restaurant. Service was mediocre, unlike the old Sterlings. The food was adequate - nothing special and overpriced. I miss the old Sterlings where the owners came around to check on you. Clearly new management with no owner involvement. Unlikely to return anytime soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My Son and I got the Filet, it had absolutely no flavor, no seasoning just blah.
extremely disappointing not worth the Money, we'd rather go to Outback or Applebees.