All reviews an iron clean bathroom worked fine downtown seattle would stay here again lodging economy
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This place is not worth the money! It’s should be more like $59 a night. Rooms are dirty, dusty, covered in a grimy film. Wasn’t told pool was out of order when booking. Breakfast is not a full breakfast, there was no protein source, not even a hard boiled egg or string cheese. There isn’t and iron in the rooms. My friends room was missing coffee pot. On the plus side bed was pretty comfy.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here because it was tbe only reasonabky priced accomodation near the Renton Stadium.
The pluses: it was clean, the staff was efficient and helpful, free parking, wifi and breakfast
The negatives: the control in the air conditioner was broken. The fan was very noisy. “Breakfast” was so-so ( waffles, toast, cereal, some muffins) Coffee pots were empty. Fruit was bananas only.
Overall a “C”.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night while in town and I was VERY pleased with everything. I stay at alot of hotels a month and I'm clueless why the bad reviews because all was great I thought. Bed was comfortable(pillows were a little hard for my taste) room was very clean bathroom was big and clean, shower was great. Could use more tv channels but that's minor issue. Staff was wonderful the washer and dryer worked great, nice pool some kids were playing in. Restaurants, Bar and convenience store next door. Didnt eat breakfast but had the normal hotel breakfast things there. I will without a doubt stay here again if I needed too...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Husband stayed there while working out of town for 7 weeks. they stayed at multiple hotels while on the trip. this place was one of the nicer establishments. free cont. breakfast, nice rooms, quiet and fairly priced rooms. would recommend if your are traveling for business check this place out.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Location is out of the way. We did a search for hotels near airport and this location was listed. It was 10+ miles from airport and expensive taxi ride. We knew as soon as the taxi driver dropped us off we would not be staying here. Unfortunately the taxi was driving away when we decided this was not the place for us. There was no refund on our room even though the room was nasty. Several others came to the front desk to complain while we were waiting on a taxi to take us to another hotel. Complaints ranged from no shower curtain to no air-conditioning. do not recommend this hotel. Employee at desk was very apologetic but was not able to resolve our issue.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple