All reviews parking garage key card rooftop patio offering suggestions family stay wonderful park room was clean front desk staff waffles lake view close to shops making me feel stayed for two nights walking distance king suite top floor nice hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Renton Hampton Inn location for 10 nights during my vacation to the Seattle area with family. With the hotel only being a little over a year old we found it to be clean, quiet and modern. Only downside to the modern amenities is that the room barely offered any storage for clothing. 3 metal racks are located where drawers should be, no dresser, etc. and only 5 hangers in the closet. We had to ask the Front Desk for more hangers and they promptly delivered us 5 more without issue and we made it work. The hotel website boasts lake view rooms and maybe some of the 5th floor suites offer better views, but our 4th floor room only gave us a slight view. However, there is a rooftop deck, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. Beware though, if you visit this Hampton Inn anytime soon that there is ongoing construction of a new hotel literally RIGHT next door that does impede the view of some rooms and cause noise issues, but we did not have either of those problems. The WiFi did not work for us upon arrival, but that was quickly/easily resolved by the Front Desk staff. The free parking in the hotel’s 2 story underground lot is very convenient. Spots are quite tight, but we didn’t have any major issues. The hotel’s location is ideal; just off of I-405, approx. a mile from The Landing with multiple shops, restaurants, etc. and only about a 20 minute drive to downtown Seattle (depending on traffic). Daily continental breakfast was satisfactory and every single employee we encountered was nothing short of superb. I read a few reviews of Housekeeping complaints, however we were fortunate enough not to endure any such issues of the kind during our visit. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom spacious with good water pressure in the shower and the A/C worked just fine. All in all I’d say I wouldn’t hesitate to reside at this Hampton Inn location again on my next visit to the Seattle area. :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
CeciliaJ536, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our guest survey. We appreciate the excellent review and are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back again in the future!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Started with room assignment next to a construction site on an adjacent property. Stayed 4 nights room cleaned twice. Reported to front desk and the response was I am the only one here. Had clean towels only no wash cloths or hand towels...both times. Went to breakfast at 10:02 and the doors were shut. Not your typical Hampton Inn. Beware of the construction noise!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CeciliaJ536, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent stay. We apologize for your unhappiness and would hope you would consider visiting us again so we can show you our true Hampton hospitality. We are addressing your concerns and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I have written a long involved response to our experience in Renton. It is not what either you or my wife and I had in mind. One of your employees there did a wonderful job. The remainder of the experience was unlike anything we have experienced at our other stays at Hampton Inns. I am certain that you miss a lot of survey responses with your 200 character requirements. I used way more than 200 characters in my earlier explanation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize for your unhappiness and hope that it is not our standard to have what happened to you and your wife as a norm. We hope to someday make it up to you if you choose to stay with us again. It is our ultimate goal to make every stay at our hotel a happy memorable one.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

It is a very nice hotel with free parking. About 20 minutes drive from downtown Seattle or the Airport. It is close to a major highway so getting there is very easy. The price is reasonable. I got a big room but it was noisy in the morning due to construction next door.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CeciliaJ536, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

We appreciate your taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. Thank you for the great review and we apologize for the construction noise, it's only temporary and they will be finished in no time! Look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Convenient location just 20 minutes from Seattle. Friendly staff at check in, and great service during breakfast time. Free parking in garage. Hotel could improve on housekeeping. Otherwise, I enjoy my stays at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you choosing our Hampton Inn as your preferred hotel when you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!