All reviews beautiful hotel self parking huge tv boeing plant steam room water view high tech honor bar dance competition construction zone nice days club access valet service table restaurant the nicest hotels outdoor restaurant nearby park
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Great convention hotel that was easy to navigate, spacious and an awesome place to be trapped working for 3 straight days. I loved that I could run on the trail by the hotel along the lake and that many spaces also looked out on to the lake. Room was great, loved the lounger / love seat with side table, got a lot of work done on those two. Staff was nice and the new style of elevator call boxes seemed to increase efficiency getting to the rooms even after a session would let out.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Just finished my very first trip to Seattle with my fiancé and best friend along with me. We decided not to stay in downtown, and instead opted for the Hyatt Lake Washington at the recommendation of my travel agent. What a great choice!!! The hotel is minutes from the airport, but also a short drive away from the city. The location on the south shore of Lake Washington is absolutely gorgeous. I must admit, when I first walked into the lobby my jaw was on the floor. The view straight ahead, through the large glass windows looking out over Lake Washington cannot be beat!!! All of the staff we encountered, from valet to front desk, were extremely professional and polite.

Everything about the hotel is typical, classy Hyatt Regency style. With the hotel being so new, it has a distinctly modern feel to it which is very nice. Our room was perfect.... no issues whatsover. The bed was an absolute dream to sleep in.... like being on a cloud!!!! Kudos to Hyatt.... I always thought Westin had the best beds, but this was supberb. We grabbed a quick bite at the marktet downstairs several times, and the food was always good. The pizza and Reuben sandwich were both delcious. Also, the bar and restaurant area were fantastic as well... and very popular!!! The bartender, Ashley, is a true gem and delivered excellent customer service every time she waited on us.

We truly enjoyed our stay here, and would not hesitate to return. Thank you!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Loved the experience but there is always room to grow. The only criticism is that the room was not refreshed while we were out from 9-4 pm. The room was beautiful, bed was comfortable, and linens were a great quality.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This is now our favorite hotel in Seattle, beautiful rooms and views, love the access to Coulon Park walking trail, executive view suites are very large and comfortable, in a nice quiet area of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Wind your way past construction workers in the road and wait while they move construction equipment - - that is how you will enter this hotel. Then park your car in a garage that is still being built and make your way past blocked entries and a maze to finally find the door into the hotel. Give this hotel a pass until they are finished!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family