US$437
US$190
US$191
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$314
Element Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$251
Element.com
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
Hotels.com
Aloft Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
US$216
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$201
All reviewsacross the streetthe concierge loungeper daynice hotelresidence inn next doorself parkvalet serviceroom servicefull serviceoutdoor shopping mallsalmonshops and restaurantslocation is excellentbusiness tripclean roomsthe wi fimicrosoft campus
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was really enjoyable to stay in. Located in the middle of a walkable shopping and entertainment center.

Beds were very comfortable as they always are at Marriotts. Staff was over the top attentive-in a good way. We travel a lot and stay in a lot of Marriotts. This one is among the top and a very good price point. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CasePCooney, Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Jamie,

We are thrilled to hear the positive feedback from your stay. My favorite thing about traveling and using Marriott as your hotel choice is knowing you will have the same comfort of beds no matter where you go. I have passed along your kinds words to the staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We were guests of Marriott hotel in Redmond for almost a month. We felt at home. Personnel was the best: kind, friendly and helpful. The hotel is comfortable, although a bit updated, especially in the common spaces (lift-decor). Great breakfast and super comfortable beds. Overall, we had a great time even with a long stay.
As for all the hotels of Marriott chain, if collecting points, be careful not to book through intermediary agencies (trip advisor, hotel.com, etc) as Marriott will not consider your reservation for the Membership. Unfortunately, this is not immediately clear, as points are charged only after a month from your Last day of stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CasePCooney, Front Office Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Gattoguercio,

Thank you for leaving a review from you recent stay. We are happy to have hosted you for almost a month on your travels away from home. We just recently finished a total rooms renovation and are thrilled with the final product. Come space areas will be next. As it comes to Marriott Rewards and earning points, you must book through Marriott.com to receive room and tax points and night credits but you will always receive night credits even booked on third party website.

Please come back and visit us again. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I choose this hotel for the start of our road trip through the National parks. Escaping commuting traffic in the morning to go east was another advantage. But it was a disappointment when the desk clerk told us that they ran out of rooms with double beds, which was a specifically requested by me. In return the desk clerk offered us free overnight parking for the car.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
CasePCooney, Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Patrick,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit. I am happy to hear the location of our hotel was ideal for your national park excursion. I apologize for not having double beds to accommodate your party with. We try to accommodate all request's made especially for bed types. It looks likes your reservation was not guaranteed this bed type so we unfortunately have to start with guaranteed bed type reservations before moving on to requested ones. I am happy to hear the Front Desk did try to take care of you with the free parking to help make up for not getting the double beds.

We hope you had a great trip on your national park trip. We would love to have you back here on your way home or when you visit again. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My daughter and I chose the Marriott for a girls getaway Thursday-Sunday. We chose this hotel because it was located in the Redmond Town Center, so we could explore the stores and see a movie at the iPic. We selected this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews, and chose it over it's neighboring sister property because it had room service!!

We were impressed with the fact that every single staff person at this hotel was so awesome! They were incredibly nice, helpful, and accommodating. I don't remember names, but EVERYONE was wonderful, from the waitress at the restaurant our first day, to the bellboy helping us with our luggage when we left. In fact, those two really stood out as exemplary. But - every single staff person we encountered was excellent! The names I do remember are Julia, the sweetheart at the front desk (although all the ladies at the front desk were sooooo nice) --- and Lisa, the helpful staff person in the concierge lounge.

Right from the beginning, in making the reservation, the Marriott reservationist ensured we had a room on the top floor, concierge level, as per my request. When I then called the hotel to request two queen beds, Julia ensured we not only had that, we had special treats awaiting us at arrival. We felt like a queen and her princess!! Hah! We were so grateful to Julia. We were able to use the concierge lounge and had valet service. It was awesome to be able to just drop the car off and pick up leisurely, have our luggage taken to and from our room - so we could just relax!!

When we first arrived, we ate lunch at the SEAR, the hotel's restaurant, and it was the best salmon I've ever had. We enjoyed the food there so much, we ended up ordering room service for breakfast and dinner two more times over our stay. I was hesitant to order filet mignon as a room service item, but it ended up being cooked perfectly. (However, it was plopped on top of the potatoes and vegetables, and there wasn't room to then cut it.) A big critique we had about the restaurant's room service was that we believe that a guest should be given a tray when ordering an expensive meal, or even when ordering multiple items, like for breakfast. The food is provided in little black boxes and in a bag (which is fine), but trying to balance a tiny box and cutting a steak in wobbly cardboard, with plastic utensils, esp while sitting on a bed, is quite the task! We did ask for trays for our second night of room service dinners though, and we were accommodated nicely with those. We were also finally given enough utensils for both our entrees and salads the second time, when only one set was provided every other time. (I happened to have brought a little box of utensils for my fridge items, otherwise the lack of utensils provided by room service would have been an issue.)

The hotel rooms are very modern with stark grey and white contrasting décor. It's not my taste or style, but my daughter loved it. They were very, very clean - quite pristine - which is what I really liked! I had read the Trip Advisor reviews, so knew the style in advance, so I wasn't surprised by that. In fact, I knew to bring my slippers for the hardwood floors!! The only negative in the room is really the bathroom door... It's a barn-style sliding door, that doesn't close the bathroom completely. So, if this had been a girls-getaway with a friend, or a boyfriend/girlfriend getaway, it would have been a bit awkward due to the fact that there's a good inch on both sides, plus no fan for any ummm... inadvertent noises.

The beds were extremely comfortable, but the pillows are just crumbled foam pillows, even though I had requested two feather pillows (so was glad I had my own in the car!). The hotel was very, very quiet --- and we rarely heard any noise, only a couple times when people were speaking in the hallway directly outside our room's door. The TV in the room was a treat, in that it had Ted Talks, Netflix and Hulu. I was able to set up my Netflix and Hulu accounts so we could watch our shows on those. The air conditioning and heating worked perfectly, once we got them set to our preferences. The water pressure in the bathroom was on the low side, but that's what I like. Accordingly, the rain head shower was nice.

The greatest aspect of this hotel, though, are the staff!!! We were always greeted with a hello and a smile. Every request we made was treated with courtesy. Every single staff person was so extremely sweet. They made a great stay even better!! Gosh, one day, I had the "do not disturb" sign on the door in the morning, and the staff person for the evening shift called to let me know that she had noticed that it had been up that day, so if I needed anything in the evening or anytime throughout the night, she was there "at our service!" How extraordinary!! :)

Room Tip: There are a lot of top floor options. The conceirge level is the best. But, the hotel is quiet throughout, so any room should be great!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank L D
CasePCooney, Front Office Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

LD,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Seattle Marriott Redmond.

As a valuable guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This is the place to stay if you want to be near the NCL and other cruise ships. Hotel is typical Marriott, good clean rooms, very helpful, knowledgeable staff. Was a bit disappointed with the evening concierge service but the breakfast was wonderful (Lounge was undergoing refurbishment).

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Bruce C
CasePCooney, Front Office Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback from your recent stay. From the sounds of it, it may sound like you were hoping to leave feedback for the Seattle Waterfront Marriott with your Cruise Ships comment. I will pass along your comments to their hotel staff.