All reviews sausage microsoft campus on tuesdays waffles tuesday night awesome staff guest reception aveda toiletries huge tv downtown bellevue king suite business center indoor pool front desk staff easy access breakfast was excellent nice hotel
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Rooms were updated and clean. HUGE tv, beds nice and comfortable. It was nice and quiet with the exception of a dog barking in the morning but otherwise a comfortable stay. Breakfast is average but area is clean and well maintained. B+

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A1051QTstephaniel
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I almost dont' want to write this review and just keep this gem of a hotel secret.
Located blocks away from the Microsoft Campus but only 8 miles from Bellevue the property is not pretentious but delighted me with service clean rooms, comfortable bed HUGE TV, Internet, Free HOT breakfast every morning.
I arrive on a Tuesday and to my surprise every Tuesday evening they offer free Snacks and beverages!. Wonderful choices of smoked salmon, and other goodies paired with some nice wine and local beer.
Breakfast is served at 6AM with eggs, sausage, bacon, Quiche, and the usual continental breakfast items.
Super Value. Most hotels in Bellevue are 270/night and up so $159/night with all the extras was quite a treat.
Big kudos to Glenn Steadman, their Manager for making this a great stay.

Room Tip: Choose the second floor mid hotel. quiet and easy access to your car.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Marc W
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights. Room was very clean and big enough for all your bags. Breakfast at the hotel was also good enough. In general,Excellent service and clean rooms. It is the cleanest hotel. House keeping is working their job excellent. I certainly recommend this hotel for its cleanliness.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Osman E
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Nice older room, the front desk staff was quite nice and helpful having Robes of the room really made the trip much more enjoyable for my husband who had a blast in the tub and apparently I need to say more stuff so this for me it won't go through

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We really enjoyed the accommodations and service. Silver Cloud Inn is my new favorite place to stay when I travel for business and vacation. The staff is very professional, friendly and courteous. We especially enjoyed the free breakfast; so much to choose from, fresh and appealing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business