All reviewswithin walking distancelaundry roomscrambled eggsbreakfast spreadpotatoessmall gymrooms are cleanshopping areasofa bedbit datedshort drivefree breakfast isfront desk staffnice place to stayfire pitelevatorbusiness
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I traveled with my husband to Seattle to visit family. We stayed 4 nights. I chose this hotel due to the location and I receive a vendor discount. We arrived around noon and our room was ready. This was nice as both my husband and I needed to work. Room was a good size, we had the desk and table so we each had a place for our laptops. Room was clean and higher floor/end of hall so it was pretty quiet. Breakfast was average, but hey it's free and coffee is hot so worked just fine. Only complaint as last time the elevator is the slowest one I have ever been on anywhere. Other than that a view good stay.

Room Tip: high floor end of hall
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while I was in the area for work. The hotel itself is nice with clean rooms. The free breakfast is always nice. I like location because it was close to my office but not too far outside of Seattle making it an easy Uber into the city for dinner.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a two bedroom two bathroom suite and got room 103 on the ground floor. The room was very spacious, with a living room area (couch and TV), kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher. Each bedroom had an en suite bathroom, closet and TV. Our room faced a small street so we could hear the occasional motorcycle and siren but that was about it. We slept well. Linens and beds were nice, and breakfast was good in the morning (eggs, oatmeal, etc.).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is good place to stay if you have business nearby. The suites are fully equipped with a kitchen. The breakfast tends to get repetitive but not much to complain as it is complimentary.
The staff is very courteous and helpful. It is also within walking distance of a bus stop, various shops and grocery stores and good restaurants. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello FamilyTravellerSG- Thank you for leaving a review on the Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and had time to not only enjoy the hotel and what we have to offer but to get out and see Redmond and all it has to offer just steps away from the hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon if you are on business or traveling with family.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I've stayed at this hotel a few times, Never had a problem until last night. The only reason I stay at this hotel is cause I had got off late and had to come back early in the morning to work. This hotel is the closest to my work. When I checked Inn with my employee discount. the lady offered to let me draw a pumpkin for points, I told her if I can do it later cause I'm in a hurry to get to work. When I went up into the room to drop my stuff off and get ready. The room smelt like men cologne, the smell was very strong and it was hard to breathe. The Tub was still dirty from previous stay, there was an opened soap bar next to the tub. Other then that the room itself was fine. After work when I was ready to sleep around 10pm, I could hear noises coming from outside people talking and yelling all night till 1am, I understand that's out of their control, Then at 6 AM I had to get ready for work, I turned on the shower, waited couple minutes and came back and the water was still ice cold. Waited another 10 min of running water, Still Ice cold, I left the hotel without showering. If I was paying a normal rate I would've complained about this but cause I'm on a discounted rate I'd cut them some slack. At around 11am I came back to check out of the room, letting the FD Agent that the lady at the desk would let me pick a pumpkin after I get back. The gentleman at checkout told me the pumpkin is only for Check In and that I missed out because I didn't choose it when I checked Inn, He showed no sympathy, and smiled as he was telling me which really irritated me. That was the last straw, I'll never come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from 2nd floor facing towards the town center. Those are loud rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with cleanliness and customer service. Please know that this was an isolated incident and not what Marriott holds for our high standards. Your review has been shared with the hotel staff and steps have been made to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.