“delicious”

Po-Boy & Bar-B-Q
Ranked #173 of 279 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Took my husband here for his birthday in August with my brothers and it was great. The gal was a little uneasy when I asked if we could put two tables together as it wasn't busy at all, but the gentleman server was fun to be around, very friendly. Maybe the gal was having a bad day, but I hope she smiles more as it will bring more customers. The food is delicious and very filling. My husband ate every ounce of meat off the bones (literally).

1  Thank Washington-Adventure

Reviewed 11 November 2015

This Restraunt has been here for years! Nice couple of workers. We have always got our meals to go but they do have seating. Ribs are super,salads all good,beans make nice side to meal. But the real kicker is the wonderful chocolate cake! Be sure to buy a couple pieces if this "want more" after dinner treat. Prices are good. We can get one meal and two slices of cake for a filling meal. Stop by if you are on Meridian in Puyallup. Dress in your jeans and sweat shirt and be comfortable .

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

BBQ was ok. They were out of about everything I wanted. It was not the greatest BBQ I have ever had. I would not recommend it

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I wanted rib tips nope they didn't do them. Their sauce is terrible way to sweet. I threw my dinner away and went to another restaurant. Would not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

Come give us a try real wood smoked bbq. Under new ownership. You won't be disappointed. See you soon!!

1  Thank Steve C

Been to Po-Boy & Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!