“Thursday Special ”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #74 of 276 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I ate until I was stuffed. My two favorites were the baby back ribs and brisket. Smoked well and very tender.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I was sorry to say that this place did not live up to the hype that it had when they first opened. I found that their food is average. Tastes and textures are great, but many of the meats are served in the warm to almost cold temperature range. This is because all of it is cooked ahead of time. I like my food to be hot and they simply don't execute well in that department.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We were in town shopping, decided to have lunch and wanted something different than fast food. We had not tried dickies since it had opened about a year ago. Even though lunch time the restaurant was fairly empty. Nice, friendly staff. Nice, varied menu. I had the brisket sand which, waffle fries and an ice cold beer. The brisket was delicious, but a little fatty, but ok. The waffle fries need to cook more as they were "floppy". I loved the house BBQ sauce (the non spicy one). My wife had the pulled pork taco's and thought they were delicious. Reasonable prices, and a free ice cream cone for desert. A nice little place tucked away on South Hill where Skippers used to be.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Tasted like every other run of the mill BBQ. Not bad, just not interesting. The atmosphere is fast food. For what it was, I thought the price was a bit high.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The pulled pork is yummy and the chicken is so moist. Love the BBQ sauce and their rolls are amazing. Prices are reasonable