All reviews decent restaurant parking lot fairgrounds microwave upgrades
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very close the fairgrounds and very quiet! Worth staying. Rooms were a little out dated but the front desk ladies were very sweet. Overall I'm happy I found this hotel! Keep in mind traffic is crazy during the weekend of fair.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Very friendly manager. Room and bath were clean. Seemed to be pretty popular probably because the price was quite competitive. Pretty easy access to highways. We were coming off a camping trip in Mount Rainier and needed to rest/clean up before our flight back to Florida the next morning. Only disappointment was the free breakfast which was very, very minimal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Jonathan helped get us a room when we were desperate. We were pleasantly surprised at how clean the room was. The rates are very competitive and Jonathan and the whole staff were wonderful. We feel blessed that we found Motel Puyallup.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This is a quaint little Motel that is perfect for a person on a budget. The location is great as it's right next to 167 and the Puyallup fairgrounds. It's right in the middle of a lot of things. The rooms are perfect they have been recently updated and people have to keep in mind is that it is a.......Ready for this?? IT'S A MOTEL.... see people leaving reviews that are negative and I just don't get it. The rooms are perfect they are extremely clean there is maid service around the clock the bathrooms are very clean and updated there are wood floors that are very clean there is no weird smell there is a flat screen TV. And all of the staff are extremely professional very helpful and very nice. they do have a weekly discount for those that are staying long-term like myself which helps out a lot.

I am still currently at this motel and will be here for another couple weeks this is the best option for the price in the Puyallup South Sound area.

This is also a family-run business so that adds a lot of charm to your stay .I highly recommend this Motel.

The room has a microwave and mini-fridge with freezer space air conditioning cable TV and a flat screen TV a little dining area huge closet space and a good size bathroom.Perfect!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank maynord j
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I was disappointed in this motel. Even though the rooms were non smoking, customers stood outside the doors smoking. The WiFi sucks, could not keep a connection. I had to mop the floor when we get there as it was nasty, plus little nats were continually flying around and coming from the sink. Wouldn't stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family