“Friendly Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Small very clean local family type restaurant. Had small spaghetti came with bread. Very tasty but very small portion I did order the small. Waitress was vey attentive returned at least 3 times checking on us. I will return.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

When I visit Puyallup, I just have to go to Casa Mia. Servers are very friendly and food is good. Restuarant is very clean

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Was disappointed with food and service. Won't return......there are too many other superior options.

1  Thank Lalla J
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I visited this last summer and had not been there in several years. It is run by a family who also runs Baja Fresh in Kent. I liked that the food was not only good, but they also offer smaller portions and have a variety of menu items. The service was good, and reasonable. Great place to eat and just chat with your friends. We were never rushed. I would visit again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Casa Mia is a great locally owned and operated Italian restaurant. We really enjoy its casual atmosphere with great service and great food. Their pizza is some of the best we have experienced here and in Italy or France. Prices are reasonable, particularly wine prices. You will not be disappointed!