“Excellent food and service overlooking Mt. Ranier”

Toscanos Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cozy Italian seafood & steakhouse with full bar, warm lighting & outdoor seating with mountain view
Reviewed 11 August 2015

My husband and I stopped in for a late dinner, and just made it in before the cutoff for the last seating. I didn't expect to get the personalized attention and great service at that late hour, but we were pleasantly surprised. I love their salads, and the beet salad was fresh and inventive and delicious. My entree was the Rockfish, which was wonderful, served with risotto and snap peas. My only feedback would be to de-string the snap peas, as the strings were difficult to maneuver around. My husband ordered an appetizer for his main dish, the steak bites. They are wonderful! Perfectly grilled and seasoned with a variety of preparations, they were satisfying and delicious. Be prepared to walk a treadmill for a week if you order the brownie a la mode for dessert...it could easily feed 4-6 people, and you won't be able to stop yourself!

1  Thank Patti G

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We got a $20 off coupon for our anniversary (we've been several times before, for martini nights). It's such a great vibe here. Nice outdoor seating area as well, but we stayed inside. We had Sunburnt Moscow Mules (vodka, lime and ginger beer) that were the best mules we've had. Served in super cold copper mugs, just like they're supposed to be. Appetizer was prosciutto wrapped mozzarella with a balsamic reduction. Could've eaten 20 of these myself! So delicious. My salmon tortellini was delicious, and a VERY large portion. I only ate half because I didn't want to stuff myself and I wanted room for dessert. My wife had the seafood fettucine, which she also loved (great cream sauce on both dishes). She could also eat only half. We saved room for the ginormous piece of salted caramel cheesecake. We were going to order the brownie with ice cream as well, but our waitress said they were very large so we stuck with the cheesecake. Glad we did, because it was VERY big and extremely delicious! We ALMOST finished it, but gave up. there are at least 10 more items on the menu I want to try, so we'll be back for sure. Highly recommended for couples.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We drive by Toscanos almost every weekday on our way to work, and we finally went for dinner. First, their specialty cocktails are fabulous--you can't stop with just one. Second, they do the best calamari I've ever tasted that isn't fried. Third, they have outdoor seating with a gorgeous view of Mt. Rainier. Finally, the staff are friendly and welcoming, while also letting you enjoy your dinner without feeling like your conversation is being interrupted. We plan to visit again (and again).

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This is our go to restaurant for a grown up dinner. The service is spot on! Ig you like clams, you have to order the Martini Clams! In warm months there is outside dining, but the trains are loud. Recommend reservation!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

An extremely hot day, we sat outside to listen to some music being played there. Our server was really helpful and we were served in a timely manner and the food we ordered was great. This is best as a date night venue and very good bar service too.