“Old time family restaurant.”
Review of Campana's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Campana's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Campana's has been in business for many years, soon to close. What a loss to the community. Their menu is classic Italian and for a west coast Italian restaurant, is pretty good.
Service is always friendly but can be slow. THe more crowded they are, the slower service is. The food is worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We had dinner here for our first time . All our food was yummy with large portions!! The service was fast and friendly

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant since I was a child. Always was a treat! We dined there several months ago and had less than a pleasant experience, but tried it again last night as we've been long-time and loyal customers. Unfortunately the food was definitely lacking (bland and the calzone was burnt). We mentioned the overcooked calzone, but was told "that's just how they're made"! Sorry to see this happen to them....

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I loved the Service and the easy comfortability of this restaurant. It's perfect for families or friends.
The food is 'average'
meaning not bad, but not spectacular either. However, the portions are generous, so there's plenty to share and/or take home.
The prices are 'reasonable', again not GREAT! but certainly affordable.
The atmosphere is sort of rustic 'bar' funky, which is fine for what it is, which is a great family friendly gathering place for everyone.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I wish I could give Campana's a better rating because every time I return home I end up going there with family. Every time I go there the food is variable in quality but the service is poor. Had to wait until our food came out for the drinks to arrive during this last stop in. Have had them run out of pizza dough on busy nights. The pizza was delicious this time and that really saved the day. If I end up going on a weeknight other than Friday, things tend to be a lot better. Hire more wait staff around the holidays people!