“Extremely average food overall but with good service”
Review of Campana's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Campana's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Service was great, but the food was not served at the correct temperature.....The lasagna was fine and the pasta dishes everyone else had were not very good. One dish was dried out. We sent it back and the server was extremely pleasant about it. Second round on the pasta dish was not much better.....will try the pizza next time.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 28 December 2015

My husband, son & I were there 12/23/15 a little after 8pm. Restaurant, at that time, was not crowded & we experienced super service & food. My ravioli was great & I would love the recipe for the meat sauce. I just wish they would offer ravioli with fillings other than just cheese (not my favorite). My husband's soup & antipasto were very generous servings. My son had a chicken dish (don't remember which one) but he liked it & he is a very picky eater in his 40's. Waitress went above & beyond to make me comfortable. It was a cold rainy night & I was freezing - cup of hot water for my hands & hot towel for my ankles. Down side, restrooms need refreshing & better hot water in there. Decor is that of an old genuine Italian restaurant, not something made up like Olive Garden. Bread sticks alone are worth the trip!!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I have been trying to eat here for a year but I live 60 miles away and they are only open in the late afternoon and evening. Been following the reviews and was totally pleased with our experience. The servers were quick and friendly. I kept reading about these "bread sticks", they were amazing. My daughter ordered the Chicken Parmesan and I had the special which was Fettuccine Alfredo, also ordered a pizza because of all the great reviews. Everything was fantastic as was the homey feeling of the place itself. I was found on Facebook by my server to let me know I had left my card there and called and spoke with Carla, the owner who graciously because of the distance, mailed my card to me. Fun place, great people and food to die for. Will be making the trip again. Wish you were open for lunch..

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015

This is my absolute favorite pizza in Kitsap County. Flavorful crust, sauce, toppings and cheese, cooked to perfection and served piping hot. They also have excellent pasta dishes. You can tell you are in for a treat when you walk in and get a whiff of the great aroma.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Was there on a Saturday night with family. Our name was put on the list and after a while of waiting found out our table was given away to a group that came in after us. I thought that's okay mistakes happen no big deal. We got seated ordered our drinks and food. After 20 mins. Still no drinks or salads. I got the attention of our waitress and let her know. The place was busy but not overly crowded where the tables were all taken. Our food finally came it was pretty good not the best and not the worst. Still our waitress didn't come by to see if we needed anything extra napkins or our drinks refilled. I don't think we'll be coming again.

Date of visit: October 2015