“Diet? What diet!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Poulsbo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is probably one of the best bakeries on the planet!!! Everything is excellent - cookies, cakes, pies, donuts, muffins, bread, rolls - if you can dream it - they have it! My big problem is refraining from eating it all before I get home to share it! The staff is great too!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Phenomenal baked goods! I will dream about the Cardamom Braid. Seriously, this bakery is fantastic. I only wish we'd gotten more.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in yesterday with my wife and bought a walnut apple cinnamon sweet roll plus a loaf of cinnamon apple bread. Without question the best I've ever had! Unbelievably good! You won't be disappointed! This is Jack from Texas and I approve this message.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Grabbed a couple doughnuts to get us through our exploration of Poulsbo and an apple pie to enjoy at home later. Yum, yum, yum!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were on a road trip, staying with family that live in Seabeck. Our niece drove to Poulsbo just to go to Sluys and bring back a variety of fresh baked goods. I took a little piece of everything, as it has been some time since I had homemade bakery goods. The classic glazed donuts, chocolate maple bars, and there were a couple pastries that my niece thought were Swedish goodies. These sweet treats along with a cup of coffee were a hit! We don't eat like that on a regular basis, but it was a great change of pace and isn't that what traveling is about?