“Hit the spot!!!”

Cuisines: Chilean, German, Swedish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took our daughters to Poulsbo for the day to shop, do a fun scavenger hunt and EAT AUTHENTIC FOOD!!!!
I found Tizley's on Tripadvisor.com and we were not disappointed!!!!
The menu was broad with all sorts of savory and delicious food. From schnitzel's to goulash, Swedish meatballs to Irish food....it was hard to choose.
We decided to split the goulash and share the scandinavian cucumber salad. Our girls got to the kids meals which were huge. It was a ginormous beautiful burger with mashed potatoes and fruit.
We ordered wine and they were very generous on the pour which I made sure that I told the server thank you. There's nothing worse than going to a restaurant and ordering a glass of wine and getting a 4oz pour.

Tizley's.... Thank you for making our day off school marvelous.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Ktoctaquiza

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stephanie is a welcome addition to the serving crew. She offers a delightful experience including excellent service and intelligent conversation. I loved the Lamb Hamburger and my friend liked his schnitzel. We sat on the balcony on a comfortable Wednesday afternoon.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Has VERY LIMITED outdoor seating over Front Street in Poulsbo. Fun people watching, if you can get a seat. Eclectic mix of foods; haven't found a favorite yet. Not sure if I will. Less than stellar bar service, but it appeared that the regulars were treated much better. Just kind of a weird local vibe.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We were there so that we could look down at the street parade, this being Viking Fest. The food wasn't great, and the place is also a bit run-down - would never compete with a Euro pub at any level.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank DavidnMarion
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice second floor establishment. Eight of us were quickly seated in this local establishment. They have a large selection of breakfast items...some English bangers if one is interested to about every kind of egg breakfast dish, as well as the standard biscuits and gravy. Everyone got a good meal and the service was prompt and courteous.

Date of visit: May 2018