“Always a good meal.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We’ve eaten here several times, so I guess its time for a review. The food is always excellent, and there’s something for everyone. If the weather is good, you need to sit out on the deck. It’s a great place to watch the sun set over the water and behind Olympic Mountains. Service has always been attentive, even when they’re busy.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Great location overlooking the waterfront. Good food, soups and salads. Try the BBQ Burger and a beer and enjoy the view of the classic boats at the marina below.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

We had intended to eat lunch downstairs from The Loft but were fortunate enough that the other restaurant was full so we headed upstairs to The Loft. What a lovely surprise! The view. The view! What a great backdrop to a fantastic meal!

Let's start with the apps. Our large group ordered four places of the the avocado fries and two of the onion rings. The apps were devoured in no time. But the was the avocado fries that brought us back the very next day. They were AMAZING. I'm still thinking about them!

The lunches we all ordered were surprisingly good. We ordered everything from street tacos to salads to cheese steaks to the Diablo Burger (which I've heard from the person who ate it was absolutely amazing for those who like spice). The food was good and our server was outstanding! She was quick and funny and offered great suggestions.

We had a great time at The Loft and recommend it highly! We will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The view was amazing as others have said. You can either sit outside on a patio or just inside at the covered bar or on the very inside where you also have a view of the river. The menu was interesting and had a nice variety of food. I got the fish n chips made with salmon but I did not like it too well. It was too rich. My friend got a salad that looked delicious. Our waiter was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

While in the area for a wedding we stayed in Poulsbo for a couple of nights We had no idea of what Poulsbo was like and were quite pleasantly surprised to find the Woodstock of the west. We decided on The Loft for dinner. Both my wife and I had wraps. I ordered the Asian Prawn Wrap and I could not have been more satisfied. It was so well prepared and was absolutely delicious. My wife had a salmon wrap and was equally satisfied. The views of the harbor are very nice. The reason for a 4 rating is for the soggy French fries and excessive noise although it seems that most restaurants are noisy. I would suggest that they get a commercial air fryer for the fries.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to The Loft? Share your experiences!