“Happy Hour”

Sogno di Vino
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Went for Happy Hour. Some good deals on food and drinks both. Not too many people, but somewhat under-staffed. Had an enjoyable time. Food was good. Seemed to be 100% local crowd, trying to avoid later rush.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere, great service, wonderful food and drink. The staff was great - very accommodating and friendly! Chose the salmon for dinner, cooked perfect. Not overdone like at most places. Good selection of Italian and California wine, local beers on tap. Small patio, large dining room, and many seats at the bar. Full menu and several antipastas. Great choice for apps and a drink or dinner in Little Italy!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Went here after boating up from Seattle. After docking, asked the Harbormaster for a reco and she suggests this spot.

We arrived around noon and were seated immediately (July 5th) and waited a bit for water and orders.

I ordered a salad, my wife ordered the ravioli special and both were very good and filling. I could not finish the salad - it was a big portion.

Total bill for two with two ice teas was $39.00.

Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thanks for your generous review. Roughly 20% of our patrons come from the Marina. Can’t wait to have you back.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This restaurant was just okay. We came in time for our reservation. We were seated in a timely fashion and then ignored for 20 minutes. No water, silverware, menu, nothing. We finally got water and it took 10 more minutes for bread. We ordered and by the time our salads came,it had been 45 Min. I ordered Pasta genovese, a chicken artichoke cream combo. It was good, the artichokes were mostly woody and I couldn't eat them. My husband got the eggplant thing, he liked it. We also got pizza. It was good. So, I would say the food is good and reasonably priced. The service was very slow, but it was a Friday night. It was extremely loud. We were shouting at each other. I imagine outside would be better if weather permitted.

Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

We are so sorry about your service and apologize. Yes we are busy on Friday nights and had a line out the door for the 4th of July weekend . There was a large party upstairs in our Terrace room creating even more challenges for our staff. You can tell by our reviews we give great service and missed it with you. Once again we apologize and hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered from the Happy Hour menu. Their food was tasty. I ordered a pizza their staff was friendly and attentive. Earlier in the week I was there and we sat outside under the beautiful tree. I ordered their beet and strawberry salad. Yummy !