“Excellent dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We loved our dinner at Burrata Bistro. We walked in without reservations on a weeknight and were seated in a booth. The staff - hostess and server were attentive and made us feel welcome. And the food ... wow! The menu was interesting, but we both chose from the specials (hard choosing as they all sounded good). I had the ahi tuna - lightly seared/ and served over a mixed grain risotto with sautéed pea vines. The ahi was finished with a green peppercorn sauce that was absolutely delicious. My husband had the pork osso bucco with braised baby carrots- also yummy. The desserts looked great, but no room. I would love to come back and try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I'm a local and this is by far the best Italian meal I've had. Lovely waitress and atmosphere. My husband and I on a Saturday after a movie around 9:00 pm. When they ran out of a particular dish they were willing to make some more is we wanted to wait. How cool is that? Of course we didn't accept and ordered someone else.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This place is HOT in the summer. Although the food was great and the service was exceptional I can not recommend this restaurant in good conscience. My family was unbelievably uncomfortable and I could tell by the waiter's demeanor that I am not the first person to complain about the heat. After my meal and with a slight buzz I started to chat with the staff and locals about the lack of air conditioning and I guess the owner is an alcoholic tightwad.

Avoid this place in the summer at all costs. I mean the food was great but its hard to enjoy when you're dripping beads of sweat.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We called in just after 1 p.m., and the place was nearly full, so that is a good sign.
We had already eaten, but my wife tried the bisque and marked it as 'excellent'.
The wine prices were high however, and we didn't see that until we asked for the check. I would be more cautious next time.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a nice place to go on a date or with friends. Bring your check book because it is pricy. The food is good and the atmosphere is nice. Be prepared to pay for it.