“Best restaurant I’ve been to in a while. ”

Punjab Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Love everything about this place. First it’s very Clean (bathroom included), it’s not too noisy, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. And the FOOD. I was so happy while I ate my paneer pakora (deep fried, HOMEMADE on site, Indian cheese) I couldn’t stop dancing around in my seat. The sauces that come with it are amazing. I also had a delicious ginger lemon aid called Nimbu Paani that I can’t stop thinking about hours later. The rest of Our meals were also very tasty and I look forward to trying more dishes in the future. Our waiter obviously took pride in the food he served and was very helpful. A true gem of a restaurant in Poulsbo!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic! We have been here a number of times and consistently get good service and great food. Have tried a number of different dishes and they are all good. My good Indian friend visited from out of town and he gave this place a big thumbs up!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Have stopped by here several times. Actually good Indian food, but over-priced for quality, atmosphere, area and service. Keep going back because limited selection of Indian food in Poulsbo area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love indian food, when we moved to Poulsbo we tried Punjab Indian Cuisine. We’ve never experience eating in the restaurant, as we always pick up food. But the garlic Naan is to die for, the Paneer Mahkani is delicious, and I highly recommend this restaurant if you want good quality and quantity of food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We usually get Chicken Korma and one or two there dishes--but we haven't found anything as good as the Kourma. The curry wasn't great; the masala was good, and the chicken tandoori. While the tandoori came with a TON of chicken, the Kourma didn't. (We ended up putting the tandoori chances in the Kourma sauce:) The plain Naan is excellent!!! I just wish we could discover other dishes as good as the Korma b/c we're wanting more variety.

Date of visit: April 2018