“Fabulous, fresh pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is a fabulous pizza restaurant, making traditional wood fired pizza on thin, crispy home made bases in an unusual underground restaurant. Having had pizza in a few places in the US and Canada, this is much more like pizza I am used to in Australia. Service and ambience were average but I'd go back just because the pizza was so good! Great range of craft beers on tap and very reasonable prices - $7 for a huge plate of fresh, dressed greens and $16 for the most expensive pizza.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We tried this place in early evening. Staff was friendly and spoke to us about the kind of pizza they make. Thin crust, absolutely mouth watering. We were absolutely delighted and stuffed when we left.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I was taken to The Tin Brick for the first time! It's downstairs across from the Rose Theater so it's really convenient for dinner and a movie. I was saddened I'd overlooked it for fifteen months. The pizza was made in a wood fire and was half caprese and half with meat-very accommodating. We split a ceasar salad as well, which was very good. What I liked was the sincere and professional manner of the waiter. It was very good and we got in, ordered and ate in 30 minutes to make our movie just across the street. I'll certainly look forward to doing it again. Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Came here with the family for some pizza and to watch NBA finals. The Philly Cheesesteak pizza was delicious. Loaded with meat! My kids enjoyed a cheese pizza which was generous on the cheese! Several TVs to watch sports. Have some beers and other drinks, not a large selection.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Philly was great. Pizza was great. Love the atmosphere. Service was perfect. Better than average beer selection.