“Great pizza and service”
Review of The Tin Brick

The Tin Brick
Ranked #32 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Delicious pizza! Each pizza serves more than we thought. Got 3 pizzas: caprese, classic, and pepperoni. Delicious, very thin crust. Service was great - we got there at about 8:30 (they close at 9) and they were happy to stay late while we finished our pizzas & beers.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

By far THE BEST Philly in the PNW for sure! I had it a couple months ago and I was hoping it was not a fluke. We went back again and it was spot on! The ratio of meat to cheese to the fantastic roll is perfect! It was so good I took one home to go and heated it up for lunch the next day. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza is also amazing! This is the second time my wife has ordered it and it is super tasty, even better with a side of Blue Cheese!! I wish there was a shorter way from Kent so I could enjoy this place more often! DO NOT pass this place up, it's amazing! I would like to add they need more than 1 server on at a time, the wait was longer than I would have expected. On that note, the kitchen did ask the server to come over and offer us a salad on the house to munch on while we waited. It was not necessary, but an excellent show of great customer service!!! See you soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

First, I never write reviews except for now. They advertised the final four playoffs so we decided to eat pizza and watch the game. You think they would be prepared after that advertisement and on a Friday night. No. Took forever for the server to even acknowledge us. Finally we ordered specifically asking for the salad and clams first. After a wait, beverages finally came. More time passed and we asked about the salad and clams... another wait, then clams. No salad. Then, pretty soon after that pizzas arrived- still no salad. Pizza and clams were actually pretty good. Salad finally came it it was not great. The place was not crazy busy- some tables were empty, so I am not sure why they had such a hard time in the kitchen and on the floor but will not go back any time soon and hopefully they will figure it out in the meantime.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The Tin Brick offers a really high quality product at very reasonable prices. We had a late lunch there and one of their pizzas was plenty for the two of us. Good selection of drinks and good service.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

In all my travels I have yet to find the perfect Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich until today! The Tin Brick's owner ships in rolls from Philly for this sandwich! As another person wrote in a previous review, it is HUGE! I can't wait for a return trip for another one! My wife and daughter both ordered pizza and said it was the best crust they have eaten!!!!!