“Great breakfast!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Cozy little restaurant! We ate breakfast here twice and both times the food was excellent!!! One waitress was very wonderful and attentive. Would definitely come here again!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a small town airport. Quaint
Busy on a Sunday after church.
Got seats and checked out menus and people around us.
Great looking breakfasts burgers and other typical “American” menu items. Enjoy this place when I can find time to drift down to PT. Another enjoyable meal

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We usually try to stop here at least once during weekend stays in Port Townsend. In fact, this weekend it maybe twice. The place is usually busy, and they don't serve outside, but we grab a couple of coffees and watch the planes take off and land as we wait for a table. On a Saturday morning at 10 a.m. we waited about 15 minutes for a table. My husband and I both had corned beef hash breakfast, he had the full order I had the half and while I could have eaten more it was a good portion for a late breakfast knowing we were likely to have lunch later. The interior of the cafe is decorated with model airplanes and other airplane memorabilia. My husband is a pilot so we've been to more than one airport cafe, and this is one of my favorites.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Located at Jefferson County Airport, on a nice day many aircraft come in and pilots have lunch here. For breakfast they don't have a waffle iron, Food on the greasy side. The homemade pies can't be beat! On a nice day very busy, really understaffed, service is a little slow. Food is served hot though. If you like watching planes land and take off it is an interesting place to go. Model aircraft hanging from the ceiling.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We have been by this place in the past but have not tried it before. What a mistake, since it is a good place for comfort food. My wife had a Chili Burger and it was loaded up and quite good. I had a tuna melt on rye and it was also quite good. The service was good and there are more items on the menu to try.

Date of visit: July 2018