“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Ate here a couple of times while visiting the area, both breakfast and dinner. Both were excellent and the service was very attentive. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank bwodom

Reviewed 23 August 2018

When we met up with friends for lunch we specified "a place that is not too noisy so we can carry on a conversation". They suggested The Cup and it was perfect. The food was very good, the server was fun and competent and we could all hear each other. We all ended up with breakfast instead of lunch, which worked our for all of us. Their special caught my wife and I, their Pane d'amore French Toast with two eggs and meat. We enjoyed it and will be back.

1  Thank BillJoyce2014
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Our group of 4 ate here both mornings in Port Townsend, .as it was the best food, served with personality and cheer. I had the oatmeal with nuts and fruit, steel cut oats. So good
Friends both had omelettes that they loved, which they repeated the next day. I had the waffle the next day, also really good. Surroundings are beautiful, with master garden to wander through when you’ve eaten too much.

1  Thank TeresaE210
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stopped by for a quick lunch. They were serving both breakfast and lunch, so one of us tried the breakfast platter, the other got salad and sandwich (grilled cheddar on soudough). Both were excellent and portions were generous. Service was good as well. Will return.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank bwodom
Reviewed 2 July 2018

If you are tired of the "Seattle Snobish" vibe of downtown Port Townsend, give this place a try. It is small, not pretentious and I think they just specialize in breakfast and lunch. We swung by to have lunch and loved it! They have great clam chowder and coleslaw. I hope to be able to return.

Date of visit: June 2018