“disappointing”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small family owned and operated restaurant with big hearts. We share a genuine passion for Traditional Thai style street food cooking with those of you who appreciate authentic, healthy and comforting Thai cuisine. Our commitment to quality is evident in the intricate flavors and delicate blend of Thai spices and herbs in every bite.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very disappointing after reading some of the reviews. Very Poor service. We had to wait a long time Did not get appetizers before entree. The people we were with had their food about 15 min. before our food came out. The food was spicy !!! but had very little flavor. The appetizer of butterflies were over done and had almost zero floor. Not what we are use to with Thai food. Would not go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Biryani Lemongrass Chicken dish was delicious--grilled marinated chicken with Lemongrass and yellow curry rice(takes additional time because they grill the chicken for each order but it's so good)!! The server was clearly very busy so it may not be a place you can quickly grab a meal since it is a small and very busy (and rightly so!) restaurant but it's worth the short wait for the server and kitchen.

1  Thank mollygracetravels
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After walking around around on a Monday where places were full, one apparently overwhelmed, and feeling like as much as we love PT, not every place had to try to be "foodie" just to jack the prices... stopped here. I admit for some reason from the look of it, I'd never stopped. Mistake.

Friendly service, felt very welcome unlike another spot. Crab Rangoon was nicely crisp, not greasy and a good starter. LOVED the noodle soups. Very much want to come back and try other items like the street food section.

They aren't as high prices as some places and have a nicely full menu without trying to over achieve. So don't be a snob. It's a nice place. Kudos from a Seattle resident.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It pains me to right this review.

It was a Sunday evening, 6pm. There were about 30 people in the restaurant. Most outside on the patio.

Service was very slow. Seated quickly but 10 minutes to take drink order another 10 to take dinner order. 40 minutes from entry to eating. Staff apologized and said it was a busier than usual night.

Presentation was average, taste was average, little on the watery side, not as creamy as I am used to.

I have a fairly high tolerance for restaurants, but here are 2 big no no's for me.
- Tables were clean but patio deck, railing and umbrella's have obvious and substantial signs of seagulls being present (yes that kind of present). I would guess they had not been power washed for some time. I get it, this is a port town, but lets be honest this is a food establishment, not the local fishing pier. A simple nightly power wash with bleach could make this a none item.
- second, there is a bizarre order on the patio. Wofts of something not good.

Other challenges, inside restaurant was pretty hot and the view from the patio is a parking lot and the backside of shops.

I would have left but I was extremely hungry.

1  Thank ChazMike
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The place is small, but the staff are very friendly, and the service/food is one of the best in Port Townsend. They share a deck area with a little stage area, so musical groups come and play there while you are dining.