“Good food, great deck”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small family owned and operated restaurant with big hearts. We share a genuine passion for Traditional Thai style street food cooking with those of you who appreciate authentic, healthy and comforting Thai cuisine. Our commitment to quality is evident in the intricate flavors and delicate blend of Thai spices and herbs in every bite.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Lovely atmosphere, outside deck cool and shady on a hot summer day. I'd have to try more of the dishes to give a comprehensive review. They were generous with the scallops on my dish and I appreciated that my husband's sweet-and-sour dish was not shockingly red and gooey with cornstarch as I've seen in other places. The ice cream freezer stopped working, so we have to go back for dessert!

1  Thank allegra869

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate a late lunch on a Saturday at Banana Leaf and were impressed. Staff were friendly and accommodating. We sat on the back deck on a perfect day. All our food was great. I especially appreciated how fresh it was. It took a little bit to get our order, initially, but after that, everything went smoothly. We were just visiting for the weekend, but if we lived near here, I would go back.

1  Thank guppie9
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We visited and came back to Banana Leaf Thai Bistro. I liked their menu and the food was presented well. The staff was friendly and noticed that we had returned.
I stuck with the Tom Yum soup but my wife asked to have a change made to a dish and they were very helpful.

1  Thank fishline3
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Ordered Pad thai with tiger prawns. Receive a plate of noodles with the prawns in the noodles WITH THE SHELLS STILL ON. Obviously I am used to American dishes where the prawns do not have to be dug out of your food, wait until they are cooled and then spend nearly 10 minutes trying to peel off a shell before I can finally eat them. Just not into playing with my food I guess. A $17.95 lunch that was just not worth it. The tea comes in a pot and cups that look like really old tin camping gear. Will stick with the other with Thai restaurant in Pt Townsend where we get a better meal and tea cups for a $45. lunch.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Being under new ownership led me to try what I hoped was a better Banana Leaf..GREAT..FOOD.. I thought the items I selected were really good.I will definitely have the chicken cashews wrapped in lettuce leaves again. I noticed several plates go by that tweaked my interest..

1  Thank victorianclipper