“Delivery ”

Ranked #42 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

They have great food. Excellent pizza, bread, deserts, excellent delivery service. Fast courteous service.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

This restaurant really caters to the individual by making their pizzas to specifications that other restaurants ignore. Because I have problems eating dairy, I ask for a 'sprinkling of cheese' on my pizza, and that's exactly what I get. Their pizza is absolutely luscious! My personal favorite is pizza with black olives, artichoke hearts and mushrooms. If I could give this restaurant 100 starts, I would...it is that good! FYI... I often use their delivery service since I'm within their delivery area, and the people who bring the pizza are always super nice! And now they have provided the ability to order via the internet, which is so great, as their site is very user friendly. Please try their pizza...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

The pizza is pretty good, I really like the salad bar - I think this is the only salad bar in town - it isn't huge but you can get a pretty nice big salad for the price. The garlic cheesy bread is really tasty.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Finding a decent and affordable meal can be a challenge on a Saturday night. We tried a couple restaurants that were full so came here by default. The service was great, a good glass of wine and beer for hubby. The salad bar had good variety and good lettuce, not iceberg. My family was happy with their pizza and wings. This restaurant deserves more people!

1  Thank annezk
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I visited this pizza place and it was far from awesome. The pizza was...ok and we didn't receive my wife's ham sandwich until 30 mins into the visit.