“Still the best pizza in town!”
Review of Rocco's Pizza

Rocco's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 116 Restaurants in Pasco
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Roccos since they opened, and they never dissapoint! The pizza is absolutely perfect and their salad bar is too. Not too big not too small. Great selection of beer and they always have a game on the tv. My only critique is that they seem to have high turnover. We rarely see the same employees and we eat there quite often. Otherwise fantastic place!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I like their All Meat Pizza, atmosphere is great. Great Beverages.They have a serve yourself salad Bar to go along with your Pizza.

1  Thank erwierman
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Twice in the last four months, they added additional charges to our card.
When I tip, I figure out how much I will be adding and then round to the next full dollar amount (easier for me and gives them more money)
On Valentines and Mother's Day we had dinner there, both times they added money to the charge to make the tip a round dollar amount (after I had signed the charge for the total that I wanted).
We contacted them the first time and they fixed it, this time they are ignoring us and not working with us.
It's disappointing because we like their pizza, they are local and convenient for us, but no longer can we support them.

1  Thank subdoc79
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My friends took me here, they eat here about once a week. The salad bar is great, the pizza is delicious. Nice place to take the family.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Love this pizza. The crust is thin and yummy, the salad bar is fresh, you cant go wrong with any pizza you pick