“Love that pizza!”

Shakeys Pizza
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I try to visit Shakeys at least once every few weeks because of my love of it's pizza. Its a pleasure to see many reviews reflect my own as I love the sauce on the pizza. As kids growing up in Pasco and having limited money we could only go out to eat on our birthdays. Two choices, Chinese gardens or SHAKEYS! My brothers b-day was just a week before and his choice was Shakeys. So the parents say well were going to the gardens this time. I made such a scene there and put so much soy sauce on my chow mein that I threw up 4 times that night. So don't EVER say I can't go to Shakeys because it's the best! The only negative thing I can say is they close way too early and the prices are kinda high and there games are broken a lot of the time. There is sadly a language barrier there too but they make the pizza good.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Service was good , food was great , close to Holiday Inn Express so can either walk or drive. If in area again will go back !!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go in here sometimes on saturday around noon and we have there bunch a lunch with a soft drink the bunch a lunch is a all you can eat buffet

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Cheryl H
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped over for a night in Pasco as we were passing through. Got to our hotel, checked in and had a starving crew. We were thrilled when we jumped in the van and found a Shakeys. We hadn't seen a Shakeys in years! The pizza was just like we remembered it from when we were kids so it was a nostalgic experience for mom and dad. The kids loved the arcade. It was clean and bright and in full view of the restaurant so they could come and go as they wanted. The salad bar was great! Fresh crisp veggies and a good variety of toppings. Both of the appetizers we got were good too. I think it was a pepperoni twists and a cheesy bread. The service was fantastic from the time we walked in. Great place for families!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Kristin S
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have been there several times this spring and the pizzas are hot fresh and very tasty. Salad bar is small but well done and the kids can go play in the arcade. Also the wings are awesome and they have a good selection of frosty cold beer.

Date of visit: June 2017