US$167
US$129
Clarion Inn(Auburn)
US$122
US$99
All reviewshot tubfront deskdairy queenbreakfast roomnice poolshower headwould stay here againrooms are cleantwo nightsbed was comfortablewalmartmotel
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Many problems with this stay. First thing, when I booked my hotel thru choice hotels I was told there was $25.00 per stay pet fee. After I arrived they told me it was $25.00 per day (It even states in the room it was $25 per stay) When I tried to contact the manager Tami Curley, I left her a voice mail to discuss this and waited 3 days with out an answer. Everytime I called the front desk she was not in.When I went to check out early after 5 days they charged a random amount of $220 for my PET stay. I told them how does that add up 5 days at $25.00 a day is $125.00? $220 is not even divisible by $25. Seems to be a money scam. Come to think of it. I checked out 5 days ago and they still haven't reimbursed my credit card.
The rooms are also sub par with many repairs needed. Finally they rented the entire front parking lot to a car club making everyone else in the hotel park in the back of the hotel and walk. That's not fair especially since my room was right in front. Would nor stay at this hotel ever again. Pretty bad treatment for a choice privileges diamond member.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Got this location for three nights through Hotwire. It was clean, comfortable, convenient and staff was very friendly. The complementary breakfast was very good. I especially enjoyed the pancake machine. If in the area, I would chose to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Had to go to the westside for a memorial service. Made a reservation online for this hotel. That went smoothly enough, but then I fell for the survey bit, which turned into a pitch for timeshare resorts. When we arrived, the parking lot was very full, the main entrance was blocked off due to their remodeling, and we wanted a pet friendly room, but they were all full. The lobby was completely void of furniture, again for the remodel. Would have liked to use the hot tub, but too many people already using it and the pool. The room was fine... dated, but OK. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was good. Would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The staff is nice and the rooms are clean but the service needs work. We are non-smokers and checked into a non-smoking suite that had obviously been smoked in. I asked three times over two days to have them come spray the room because it stinks and no one has come. We left our room at 9am and got back at 3:30pm. The room had not been cleaned. I asked at the front desk to have it cleaned and sprayed. We came back an hour later and it still was not clean. The internet is extremely slow so if you are in the area and need to work on your computer, chose another hotel. We are members of Choice hotels but are really disappointed in this stay and do not plan on returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We arrived a little earlier than check-in time, but the front desk people were helpful to make sure I could check into a clean room. I had parked in the back of the hotel, but they suggested I pull up front, because it would be easier for me and the lot was going to fill up that night. Breakfast was very good, eggs and breakfast meats as well as the normal continental foods. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor probably quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business