1,009 results
All reviews waves restaurant ocean view waffles closest hotel clam cleaning station access road breakfast room first floor sliding door small balcony corner room top floor pet friendly room sitting area electric fireplace free breakfast get away
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Overall it was an ok stay. The room was big and comfortable. Was not impressed with the cleanliness of it. There was other people’s hair in the shower, there was a bug that crawled out of a crack by the jetted tub when we started to drain it, the jetted tub also has a crack in the side of it that was covered with some sort of paste. They said our pull out bed would not work (didn’t matter to us but still shows how things were there). The breakfast was below typical expectations. I again, have had better for less money. This was our first time staying here because our normal hotel was fully
Booked. This wouldn’t be our first choice for a hotel but it was doable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Hotel is very clean and staff is very friendly. Hotel is right on the beach so you can open sliding glass door of patio and get fresh sea air coming in off the ocean to cool the room instead of using conditioners. Breakfast was good and there was "grab and go" bags available.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I do like Best Western for their consistency across the stqtes and so try hard to book in one if I can. This one is one of the better with a few small exceptions. 1. Booking a room. They seem to call every room a different name but don't actually describe them. Dune view (that one is accurate) You won't be able to see the ocean because of the bank of dunes but at least you will have the sounds and smells of the shore. Ocean View (also self explanatory). Ah, but then there is Ocean Front, Partial Ocean view (last time I booked this one I got NO ocean and only dunes), etc etc etc. This time I booked Ocean Front and kept my fingers crossed. I got a wonderful room (213) with mostly dunes but definitely Ocean as well. My sister and I went for a girls day at the beach and felt one night was not nearly enough. The room was large and very comfortable. My ONLY suggestion is to put a power strip (like the one on the desk) at the bed side stand to make it easier to plug in bed side electronics without moving furniture. And maybe directions on how to change the thermostat in the room. This is the first hotel I've stayed in with an exceptionally good thermostat but because of the wonderful weather I just wanted to turn it off when I realized it was running (I had the balcony door wide open, loving the cool breeze and shore smell)...I finally just turned it down as far as it would go and was very comfortable all night. Breakfast is pretty standard fare BUT the variety is more than average. Usually there are 2-3 choices max but this one has pretty much anything you could want. And they even offer grab and go bags if you need something before the breakfast room opens!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I loves loved this hotel. I loved how close it was to the ocean, being right on the edge of the beach its only a short walk to the water. We were on the first floor that had glass sliding doors out and it over looked the water. The staff was wonderful and the hot tub was heaven after long days on the road. The breakfast was good my only complaint is that there wasn't enough non carb options. We had a wonderful time and I would love to go back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We had a great view of the ocean right from our room. It was a nice, clean hotel with a decent sized pool. Nice breakfast - The breakfast room was very busy but they had two staff members working very hard to keep everything stocked.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the ocean view - it was worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family