All reviews morning glory waffles biscuits and gravy ocean view junior suite room was clean cinnamon rolls great free breakfast hot breakfast would definitely stay here again olympic national park a nice place to stay pool and hot tub top floor dining table mini fridge coffee maker
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We booked a two night stay because of all the reviews we read and were not disappointed. The hotel is clean and the bed was really comfortable which for me is always a problem. The breakfast was outstanding. There were waffles, eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage,fruit and juice, yogurt, toast, bagels and just about anything you might want for breakfast. Even the coffee was good and my husband says I am a "coffee snob". The pool and hot tub were hot enough but could use some maintenance. All in all we will definitely go back.

Room Tip: There is an elevator so no problem.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eilene258
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We had so much fun at ocean Shores because all of the amenities at Morning glory were ready for us. The staff was very friendly even when my brother and i were tired of travel and not at our best, they were still friendly.
The deluxe breakfast was very good and we enjoyed every part of our stay there.
The maids were very nice too. One asked if we needed anything while we were in hall. They did respect our privacy.
The owners were willing to help my handicapped brother into pool but we were too tired to go swimming a so opted out. Thanks to Morning Glory staff!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Janis H
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The staff / Owners where very good as a matter of fact amazing and the location was super..close to the beach have been going to ocean shores for a few years now and i will be staying here again..It is a budget fair price the room are a good size and need some updating but all and all super place with a great breakfast..

Room Tip: Stayed in a double queen suit.. ocean view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

If you can get in around $100 you did good. The location is great and the room is clean. Beds are fair. No lounge or bar. Not truly a resorty vibe at all. A good steam cleaning or carpet replacement needed. A good window cleaning is needed too from bird droppings. If you want a resort with amenities to park it and chill look elsewhere. I would not return for this reason. 2.5 stars really.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We rented a junior suite at the Morning Glory Hotel this weekend it had two twin queen beds and one pull out. We are a family of three. When we arrived we were told that it would be more than what booking.com told us because they were going to charge for our child who was 17. (We booked a couple months in advance). Meanwhile if we have been traveling with a third adult there would have been no surcharge, but I did not know that at the time. She did of course offer me to not have to pay or stay for the night however this was a weekend night at the beach and there would be no competitive pricing anywhere else. So we were stuck. The hotel was nice enough but this $30 surcharge makes me not feel good about it. If you are traveling with a teen, book them as an adult. Lesson learned.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family