“Quiet Restaurant with Good Food”

China Harbor Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We usually get takeout from this place and the food is always very fresh. We decided to go to the actual restaurant last night and its quite large, very quiet, and comfy. The food was delicious as usual. We got an order of Egg Rolls which were probably the freshest egg rolls I have ever had. We also got a bowl of the wanton soup which was excellent as well! For the main dishes we ordered the sweet and sour chicken, Mongolian beef, chicken Singapore noodles, and chicken chow mein. I feel like I have to go in extra detail on the sweet and sour chicken real quick. Most S&S chicken is the beer battered-type chicken like you get at most Chinese restaurants. This version is different and, in my opinion, WAYYYY better. Instead of little nuggets, it is a full piece of boneless chicken breast that has been breaded and fried and then sliced. It has a little bit of a crunch on it which is what I like the most about it. The Singapore noodles have me craving Singapore noodles days afterwards. The waitress was very friendly and one of the owners was present and was the sweetest lady I think I have ever met..

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Very friendly and open with seating for large or small groups. Welcome and open to anyone and everyone. They always make us feel happy to stop in for dinner or get take out to go home with. Most of the time we stay and eat but end up taking some home too. Not a stuffy place but always make us feel like we were just there the day before.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Before doing this review we used it two times for consistency the last being mid May '17. The prove a full menu of what can be expected from a Chinese restaurant with no American options. We have not been in the restaurant and only have used the delivery service. It requires a $25 minimum and we have opted for the Deluxe Combination Dinners which there is a choice of 12 to choose from. At $12 they come with a choice of soups, with wonton an extra $1 and a choice of pork fried rice or white. The delivery took about 45 minutes and both times served by a very nice and friendly deliver man. The amounts of food was for us enough for two evenings and warmed up was just a good as fresh. The quality of the food was to our tastes great. We can recommend them, and we need to get to the restaurant for a sit down meal.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Three friends needed a place to eat first night in OH, there for the marathon and shorter races. Found this place due to high ratings and it did not disappoint. Great friendly service. (Waitress helped with an iPhone issue!) Great selection of plates, enough for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

it has more of a bar atmosphere....food is standard...location is uninspiring, .I remember when this place was the only Chinese restaurant on the island>