“OLD STYLE MILITARY DINING. BREAKFAST ALL DAY TOO.”
Review of Frank's Place

Frank's Place
Ranked #24 of 98 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Frank's is a place to get those basic foods hot and a lot! They have been there since before our first visit in 2008. Everything is the same.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Frank’s has both really great pancakes and great prices. I also had eggs and bacon with my pancakes. I enjoyed the entire meal.

Service was fast and friendly.

Frank’s is very easy to find. It is on the right as you enter Oak Harbor when coming from Deception Pass.

I will be returning soon for another great breakfast. I am sure you will return for another breakfast once you have eaten at Frank’s.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

While I feel they were a little short staffed our waitress was on the spot with everything. I wish more restaurants had employees with her drive. Breakfast was served fairly quickly and perfectly cooked eggs with some ordering over easy and scrambled and over medium were also ordered. Large portions also. Chicken fried steak was delicious and their gravy was really good (a little more pepper may be needed if you like that).

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

While staying in Oak Harbor for business I had the opportunity to eat breakfast in many places. Frank's Place was by far my favorite. The food was great, the staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was pretty cool too.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Driving through town and saw this little gem. Amazing breakfast!!! They have a build your own omelette and you can add 5 items no extra charge!! And no hash browns or toast with it which is good because I didn't want to pay for something I wasn't going to eat. The service was wonderful. Cheerful greeting to all. Not to mention owned and operated by a vet since 2001! Will definitely be back next time we are driving through town.