“Excellent Chinese and great Lunch Specials”
Review of China City

China City
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We go here quite often and usually for lunch. There is another location in Freeland. Our favorites, which are done very well, are Kung Pao, sesame chicken (the balls, ) Mongolian beef. The lunch specials are from 12 to 3, I believe. Prices are $7.95 to $8.95 and include one or two entrees, rice, soup choice, and app. More than enough for lunch. Ala carte items are enough to share with 3-4 people if you get 3 items. Very clean and quick service. Can call in for orders to go. they deliver in some areas. You can order small bowl of brown rice, if you prefer to the white. Also offer fried rice in small bowl with limit of one per table, its great

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Go for lunch it is a bit cheaper before 12 and in one word AWSOME ! Happy hour deals are great and we love dinner but we find lunch a better value.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Oak harbor has limited choices. I ate here because it looked a bit more modern than Zorbas and other restaurants nearby. I ate at the bar as I was traveling solo. The bar and restaurant staff were a little too casual and one of the guys working there was annoyingly leaning on the bar next to me the entire time. I don't think he was on duty and was just hanging out. There were a lot of locals there and I felt the bar staff was a little too casual as one of the bartenders in a joking way was threatening to jump across the bar to teach the local a lesson. I realize this was all in jest, but for a visitor a bit much to witness. I won't be going back. The food was fine.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Attentive service and best asian food ever! My friends agree! Yummy drinks and food! Could eat here everyday! Wish I lived closer!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Great atmosphere and normally the service is quick and great! if you ever have an issue just bring it up and they will normally do their best to fix it. I like that you can substitute the some items on their combo meals, it really helps when you have picky eaters like I do. They also have a great sale from 11-12 you get lunch for only $5.99 great deal!