“Best Ever!”
Review of Jeda's Thai Kitchen - CLOSED

Jeda's Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is the best thai place in town! Fresh, hot, delicious and the staff is super friendly. I recommend to go orders as the place is quite small

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

By far the best Thai food I’ve experienced since being in Thailand. The spice is just right. You can tell by the line up it’s a must have if you’re in Oak Harbor or near it.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We were in town for a taekwondo tournament and this place looked good. It has a total of about 8 tables I think but I can see why it is busy and ran out of a couple things before we arrived.

The dishes are large and the flavor is authentic. My kids all found something they would like. There was a steady flow of take out business while we were there.

If you’re in town and want Thai food make sure and stop here...it’s easy to find on the Main Street.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Having sampled Thai offerings at other locations in Oak Harbor, I believe that the quality of food offered here is the best available in town. Plus I appreciate the owners of the business and their efforts in the food that they prepare. Give it a try. I think that you will be pleased.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We so looked forward to returning tot his jewel of Oak Harbor. The calamari and coconut shrimp appetizers were phenomenal. I ordered a seafood combination entree and my wife a Crispy Duck dish. Both were fantastic! The duck was the best we'd ever tasted! The owner, his wife and family tend the restaurant and manage a super take-out business. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. The service is without equal. The word is out about about Jeda's Thai Kitchen! My favorite dessert is their seasonal Mango Sticky Rice...with a special sweet coconut sauce. Highly, highly recommend. We so wish they would transplant down here to Olympia!

Date of visit: April 2018