See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed at the Queen Ann Motel for a couple of nights recently. At our request, we were given a non-smoking room. The signage in the room itself claimed it was a non-smoking room. A staff member confirmed that it was a non-smoking room. Unfortunately that's where it stops -- the room *reeked* of cigarette smoke. So much so that my pajama also stunk of a nasty cigarette smell when I came home.

Otherwise the room was pretty old and sad - but we expected so much for the price. It was also very noisy because of the bar across the parking lot. Needless to say, we won't be visiting again...

Room Tip: Check out your room before committing to stay there...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank turtletale
Reviewed 15 September 2011

My father and I had stayed at the Queen Anne Motel on September 9th, 2011. The owners could not have been more hospitable. Not only was the motel spotlessly clean, the room was extremely affordable. The area was beautiful & there was a restaurant and pool on site. I strongly recommend staying at the Queen Anne if you are in the Oak Harbor area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2011

someone recommended me queen Anne motel
when i came to spend my vacations from California
i used to some parcels from my girl friend,
the manger of the motel was so friendly and cooperative
they took nice care personally,,,,i really appreciate there
hospitality and would like to come back again in my next vacations

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank pav11
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I stayed here during WIRW. I was quoted $55 per night and having read another review I made sure I wrote down the quote and when I made the reservation because when I got there they tried to charge me $71 a night. The rooms are ok and perfect for just spending the night. The housekeeper failed to show up one day so I came back to the room just as I had left it. The owner said sometimes the cleaner just doesn't show up. He didn't seem to think is was anything to worry about.

1  Thank Leslie K