“Get it to go”

Teriyaki Time Season II
Ranked #47 of 98 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I really love the teriyaki chicken here it is really good. I usually call it in to go and they wrap it in foil so it stays warm. They have a pretty decent variety of specialty sushi. When I eat in the service is pretty slow and timing of food delivery needs to be worked on...the tea pot gets tea everywhere everytime so give us napkins!!!

Get it to go.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This is a fast-food franchise aspiring to be a restaurant. Fail. My visit for lunch found only two people eating. The place was clean, well lighted and comfortable. Service was slow. Before ordering I looked over the sushi bar. Limited ingredients that appeared not too fresh. Passed. Ordered pork teriyaki. The portion was generous but chewy and bland. No teriyaki flavor at all. Very nice salad, nicely dressed. Rice was okay. A bit overpriced for so-so food. Probably will not visit again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Never been disappointed, lunch is always good. Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite, my wife enjoys Pork Teriyaki. Service is great with freindly staff. Sushi bar is an open concept so you can watch the chef from your table. Definitely coming back again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had the beef and it was tender.My wife had the Unagi and it was proper.I would eat here again and the sushi bar looked legit.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Typical small restaurant and my Terryaki chicken was good, however, we ordered pot stickers for my 1 1/2 yr old grandsons and they weren't delivered until we were actually getting up to leave. They forgot our drinks, they forgot sweet and sour sauce I asked for, they didn't bring the bill, I had to go to the registered ask. All in all not such a great place!