“Perfect for relaxing, readings, WiFi catch-up and great coffee. ”
Review of Pioneer Coffee Co.

Pioneer Coffee Co.
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Title says it all. Everyone fits in here - young, old, business people, mums, locals, visitors. It's a real-deal bistro.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I got a toasted marshmallow americano with coconut milk... it was hot and delicious! This is a fantastic casual cafe to meet friends to chat, to sit and work solo, or just start your morning. Customer service is great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Gotta love the "red eye" coffee: brewed coffee with an espresso shot - zing! Definitely woke me up!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful little coffee house with delicious coffee and snacks. Very friendly servers. Highly recommend stopping by if you are in town.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I was at the North Bend Jazz Walk, checking out the local bands playing various storefront venues, including Pioneer Coffee when I wandered in during a break and ordered myself a 16 oz. breve.

My server was breathtakingly beautiful with these gorgeous blue eyes that really looked at you and not through you, and a smile that lit up the small room packed with jazz fans. She and another server helped me quickly decide on the right size and got me my breve quickly. They can run your card through the computer, and you decide to print out your receipt or have it emailed. I think there's a 30 cent fee if you charge any order under $5.

When I got my breve, I smelled dark chocolate notes in the piping hot coffee. I kept smelling it appreciatively every few feet I walked before taking my time sipping. I will forever be on the lookout for another Pioneer Coffee in Cle Elum.

Like other coffee houses, Pioneer offers other neat, hip coffee drinks and freshly made baked goods.

I don't know what they do in the roasting process, but it's magic.

Date of visit: April 2018