“Adequate Teriyaki ”
Review of I Luv Teriyaki

I Luv Teriyaki
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here because our regular spot was closed on a Monday. My wife had a Bento and I have Raman Noodle Soup with Chicken. Both were very adequate but missed the “something special” mark. Definitely not disappointed just not impressed.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is your standard Teriyaki place. The service is quite fast. I ordered a couple bento boxes and the wait was maybe ten minutes. The food is decent, portions are generous, and very reasonably priced. Conveniently located at the Safeway shopping center.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The food is always good, very consistent. The salad is always crisp and never disappoints. Service is quick and courteous. It is probably a bit overpriced considering this is a chain restaurant. The ambiance is nil, the seating just okay, definitely could use some interior decorating. But the food is always good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stopped here late on the way through the area and was not expecting much, but boy was I surprised. The food was excellent and I wish I had tried this place before. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

So happy we found this place. The food was good and fresh. The price was reasonable. Would recommend if in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017