“Great stay. Great hosts.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Bend
The Roaring River Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 North Bend B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Awesome spot right beside the river. Almost like a rain forest with all the trees. The hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Even the cat with the damage tail was friendly. We stayed in Herb’s place cabin very nice. Fully set up kitchen but the thing we really liked it was a beautiful fall day so we sat out on the deck. Just gorgeous. Breakfast was brought to our door in the morning. The breakfast was fruit and pancakes which was quite good. Parking was not right at the cabin but was just a short walk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a wonderful stay here. It was only in the morning when we saw the great view over the river. The cabin was comfortable and clean. The couple that runs this B&B are delightful and take good care of their guests. The breakfast is just great with fresh juices, home made eggs, buns and scones. Absolutely delicious. Would recommend to talk down to the river - it is a nice and short track. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was a superb choice for my wife and I as we stayed here for an anniversary celebration. The location is secluded with a wonderful view of the river and mountains amidst the trees on the property. The owners were super friendly and maintain the property meticulously. We stayed in the Rock and Rose Room, which definitely had its own charm with a giant boulder in the room, and a great story as to why it was there. Having a sauna in the room also added to the whole experience. It was super quiet and very private, and in the morning we had a wonderful breakfast delivered to our room. The property is a little off the beaten path, but pretty close to the Snoqualmie Casino if you wish to step out for a bit on the night of your stay. My wife and I look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Rock and Rose room is super cozy and cute. We loved it so much we order in pizza and stayed in enjoying the AMAZING views from our deck with a glass of wine.

Herschel and Peggy are the nicest. Dreaming to go back one day.....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Best B&B I have ever stayed at! The place is very well kept, the owners are super nice, and it's tucked away in this private grove of trees right by the river where you can hear the sound of the water flowing through. It is absolutely beautiful and perfect! There is a trail you can take to walk down to the river - it gets a little rugged toward the bottom of the hill so wear real shoes, I wore flip flops and was regretting it about halfway through, but I made it just fine. We stayed at Herbs Place, which is a super cute cabin with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and loft with twin beds. It was more space than we needed, but it was nice to have our own private place for the night. Was about $180 for one night, and well worth it! My only complaint is that I had some back pain from sleeping on the bed, but thats not unusual for me. The mattress had a comfortable pillow top pad, but wasn't quite enough for me. I still loved our stay here and plan to visit again on our next trip to North Bend or Seattle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Been to The Roaring River Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!