“In the mood for Greek this is the place”
Review of Kostas Restaurant

Kostas Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good food decent service, lots to choose from, eaten here a number of times always pleased with the quality and numerous food choices...

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stopped by for lunch before a Boeing tour nearby. Great decor and very clean. Delicious Greek, Pizza and breakfast food and great service. The owner/chef greets customers, checks on them and is appreciative of their business.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There are too many almost-Greek restaurants already, especially those who shade toward the Italian in their offerings. Kosta's is okay but nothing to write home to yaya about. My pastitsio was not particularly authentic, overpriced but good. My sweet bride's salad was not particularly authentic, overprice but good, also. The high point was the server who was fun, attentive and really tried to make our meal a pleasure. We are torn about whether or not to return: there are so many good Greek places closer to Seattle.

1  Thank FatherSteve
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Food is good, nothing outstanding but good. It can satisfy the Greek food lover or the Italian. I like the Greek dry roasted ribs

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife was feeling for a Greek meal. We chose Kostas Restaurant. The server was very friendly and helpful. She mentioned the specials and my wife decided on the lamb skewers. She said the lamb was perfect. My son & I had the Mediterranean Chicken Wrap. This was great too. Our wraps were served with a big Caesar salad. Everything was wonderful. The Chef checked on us too. We all gave him a thumbs up.
Just a side note: They serve breakfast until 2:00 PM.

Been to Kostas Restaurant? Share your experiences!