“Great Greek Family Restaurant”
Review of Kostas Restaurant

Kostas Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stopped by for lunch before a Boeing tour nearby. Great decor and very clean. Delicious Greek, Pizza and breakfast food and great service. The owner/chef greets customers, checks on them and is appreciative of their business.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There are too many almost-Greek restaurants already, especially those who shade toward the Italian in their offerings. Kosta's is okay but nothing to write home to yaya about. My pastitsio was not particularly authentic, overpriced but good. My sweet bride's salad was not particularly authentic, overprice but good, also. The high point was the server who was fun, attentive and really tried to make our meal a pleasure. We are torn about whether or not to return: there are so many good Greek places closer to Seattle.

1  Thank FatherSteve
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Food is good, nothing outstanding but good. It can satisfy the Greek food lover or the Italian. I like the Greek dry roasted ribs

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife was feeling for a Greek meal. We chose Kostas Restaurant. The server was very friendly and helpful. She mentioned the specials and my wife decided on the lamb skewers. She said the lamb was perfect. My son & I had the Mediterranean Chicken Wrap. This was great too. Our wraps were served with a big Caesar salad. Everything was wonderful. The Chef checked on us too. We all gave him a thumbs up.
Just a side note: They serve breakfast until 2:00 PM.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It's not surrounded by beautiful establishments and the outside kind of looks like a diner, but the food is very good.

The owner is from Greece, runs the kitchen and greets customers in the dining room.

The atmosphere is warm. Very clean. Greek decor, Greek music. There are 9 booths and a few long tables in the center of the dining room, with a few smaller tables toward the back. I've eaten here 6 times and so far the food is consistently good. The service can be slow sometimes, and that's because usually there's only one server from what I've seen.

If you love a cold, crisp, healthy, green salad with a lot of flavor, this place is for you. Might be the best salads in Mukilteo. Great for lunch! I've also had the manicotti & chicken dishes. All consistent and very good. Portions are generous.

Their wines by the glass are limited. Only one retsina or Chardonnay for white and one merlot or cab for red. More options if you buy a bottle.

The ambience is not romantic. This is a great place to have a business meeting, dine with friends, enjoy a good family dinner or to go with someone well after a first date....but do go if you want Greek food. It's good!

Been to Kostas Restaurant? Share your experiences!