“this restaurant has Greek and Italian”
Review of Kostas Restaurant

Kostas Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Food is good, nothing outstanding but good. It can satisfy the Greek food lover or the Italian. I like the Greek dry roasted ribs

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife was feeling for a Greek meal. We chose Kostas Restaurant. The server was very friendly and helpful. She mentioned the specials and my wife decided on the lamb skewers. She said the lamb was perfect. My son & I had the Mediterranean Chicken Wrap. This was great too. Our wraps were served with a big Caesar salad. Everything was wonderful. The Chef checked on us too. We all gave him a thumbs up.
Just a side note: They serve breakfast until 2:00 PM.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It's not surrounded by beautiful establishments and the outside kind of looks like a diner, but the food is very good.

The owner is from Greece, runs the kitchen and greets customers in the dining room.

The atmosphere is warm. Very clean. Greek decor, Greek music. There are 9 booths and a few long tables in the center of the dining room, with a few smaller tables toward the back. I've eaten here 6 times and so far the food is consistently good. The service can be slow sometimes, and that's because usually there's only one server from what I've seen.

If you love a cold, crisp, healthy, green salad with a lot of flavor, this place is for you. Might be the best salads in Mukilteo. Great for lunch! I've also had the manicotti & chicken dishes. All consistent and very good. Portions are generous.

Their wines by the glass are limited. Only one retsina or Chardonnay for white and one merlot or cab for red. More options if you buy a bottle.

The ambience is not romantic. This is a great place to have a business meeting, dine with friends, enjoy a good family dinner or to go with someone well after a first date....but do go if you want Greek food. It's good!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stopped here for lunch with friends after a very interesting tour of the Boeing airplane assembly plant. It's only 5 minutes from the Boeing visitor's parking lot as you go down into Mukilteo. Friends had a ham and cheese omelet, huge and tasty, and two of us had Maria's Favorite Pasta, with quartered artichoke hears, onion, perfect pasta, in a light butter sauce. YUM! Friendly, attentive service. Diverse menu. Medium priced, with kid's menu. We would go back...except we live 90 miles away!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

On the upside... the place was really nice and clean. The service was ok and the food good.

We ordered fried cheese, it came out flaming, and other than being salty, was delicious. The dolmade was good as well.

My husband ordered the Greek Steak and enjoyed it. I was surprised that the gyro meat on the gyro plate was pre-formed and not sliced fresh.

Prices were a bit high. We made a special trip as our side of "the pond" doesn't have a Greek restaurant. Service was a tad slow but we were in no big hurry...

1  Thank SinginSuzi

Been to Kostas Restaurant? Share your experiences!