“Greek food and more”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Comfortable, clean and good food. The lunch-time menu is my favorite. Portions are large and while not Greek the French fries are home made. You're sure to take home a doggie bag. Ample parking.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

The food, atmosphere and service were excellent. I recommend this restaurant for a truly great dinning experience

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Kostas has a wide variety of Mediterranean foods in including my favorite mousakka and gyros. I enjoy the atmosphere as well as the wonderful service.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Stopped at Kostas for lunch as visiting the Boeing plant. We love Greek food and we were not disappointed. Everything made by hand here! I had the Greek calizone and my husband had the soulakvia -- both were delicious. Our server was very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Good greek food, I had a gyro and it was delicious. Service was friendly and fast, we even saw the owner there. It has a nice feel to it as well. We will be back. Recommend the dolmathes.

Been to Kostas Restaurant? Share your experiences!