“Delicious seafood, great view of Puget Sound”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has set the standard for Northwest Dining for the past 37 years. Sweeping panoramic views of Puget Sound, majestic snow covered Olympic Mountains, or ferries silhouette against a colorful sunset, sets the scene for a spectacular meal. Our extensive menu offers a wide variety of Northwest favorites. From Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps to Oven Roasted Crab Dip appetizer or the mouth watering Pit Roasted Salmon to tender Slow Roasted Prime Rib you will find something special for any occasion. Whether enjoying the view from the deck outside or from our beautiful dining room we promise, you will be treated to an outstanding, upscale, yet casual taste of the Northwest. Join us at Arnies today!
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped on our way back to Seattle and enjoyed an early dinner - the salmon in a beurre blanc caper sauce was fantastic as was the mixed grill (scallops, shrimp salmon). Our teenager tried the fisherman's platter (all deep fried goodness) and voted it a double thumbs up. To top it all off, we highly recommend the Almond Joy Sunday - YUM!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We came over by ferry to enjoy the Mulkilteo Lighthouse and decided we were ready for lunch and found Arnies and decided to stop in and we enjoyed the view and the meal was fantastic, and so was the service with a smile, so we even ordered dessert and I had the Key Lime Pie which was really good, one of the best I've ever eaten besides the one at The Original Oyster House in Gulf Shores Alabama. I only wished I lived closer to come more often than a 1 time trip once in awhile, but you can bet when I come back to the State of Washington, I will come back to Arnies for another meal, we ate at lots of great places while in Washington state, but this was one of my favorites. Make sure you stop in and enjoy great food.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Two happy hours every day with discounted bar menu and drinks. We had the clam chowder, halibut & chips, mixed green salad--all had really great flavor and generous portions at happy hour pricing. Great value!!

1  Thank 17NancyS
Reviewed 9 August 2017

First class environment, beautiful bar, with a beautiful view of the Sound. Great seafood, and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

After crossing on the ferry we chose to dine at Arnie's . I had high fives about Arnie's from my two golfing buddies . They were totally correct what a great place ! the views
of the bay , the service ,the food and even the parking were tops . The entire staff...
Our two hostess greet you as friends. ,Roger our server is knowledgable , full of
short stories and tops in server etiquette. The stars of the event are those you do not see but prepare you a great tasty meal . Go I am certain you too will have a great dining experience at Arnie's

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo? Share your experiences!