All reviews paine field future of flight boeing plant aviation center whidbey island hotel is located business trip convenient location airfield hgi jets proximity seattle waterfront
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Very comfortable King room with a view of the runway and the Boeing delivery line. The room was very spacious with enough room for our luggage, food and us. The bathroom was large enough that 2 of us could be in there getting ready at one time. Ear plugs are provided to help sleep and block out the noise of flights taking off and landing. We didn't use the ear plugs and were woken a couple of times to flight noise but we were able to go straight back to sleep. We were able to watch an Emirates test flight while sitting on the bed looking out the window. Very comfortable and would definitely stay at this hotel again especially if you're doing an early morning Boeing tour.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HGISeattleNorth, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience - we are delighted that you enjoyed yourself!

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel approximately 2 years ago and were quite happy with it. That

said unfortunately this time it was a different story.
I am normally not a stickler for little things. But on this case I will tell because it shows the whole picture.
On my arrival I noticed there were light bulbs burned out in the main lobbies chandelier. Because the lobby is kind of the business card of a hotel it leaves a first impression. (I checked out yesterday and still isn’t fixed).
When I got to my room I noticed the light bulb on the table lamp was also not working. I called the lobby because it was already dark and I had to work. I was told the janitor had gone for the day and there was nothing they could do at that time. Ok. . Things like that happen. But
The breakfast was the next big disappointment. There was not one day in my 10 days stay that the service was ok. Dishes were dirty. Silverware missing . Coffee run out as well as the juices. The young gentleman who was the waiter at the breakfast tried his best. But he was totally overwhelmed.
During my stay my room wasn’t made twice. When I called late in the day upon my return. The answer from the lobby was. “You can come to the lobby and we provide you with towels. The housekeeping has gone for the day “.

My business partner had dinner at the hotel. In short: soup was cold. The chicken undercooked and the broccoli probably from the Stone Age. When he complained the waitress ask him if he was a chef. This is unbelievable.

But the final straw came when I tried to use the swimming pool. I found that it was closed by the county due to unhealthy conditions. That fact didn’t surprise me at all. It fits the whole picture.

For a hotel belonging to the Hilton Group this hotel is more than embarrassment. This is a serious health issue that should be addressed immediately. Again. When I checked out yesterday the pool was still closed.

I checked out and moved to another hotel.

In my opinion this hotel is totally mismanaged. It needs a lot of TLC.

Another word of advice. If you book a room in this hotel make sure your room is not!!! facing the road. The windows are not well insulated and the hotel is located at a busy intersection. There is traffic noise all day and night.

I wrote an official complaint to the Hilton organization. I still waiting for an answer.

Trip type: Travelled on business
StephanieCobbs, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, we appreciate every opportunity to correct our service and product. If you would please contact me directly, I would like the chance to discuss these issues further with you. I can be reached at: Stephanie.cobbs@hilton.com.

Stephanie Cobbs
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2018

We stayed here for Skate America in Everett. Decent location, pretty standard hotel stay for a Hilton branch! Wouldn't mind coming back :)Comes with coffee maker, fridge, microwave which all came in handy for our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
StephanieCobbs, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Thank you for your visit and kind feedback, we would love to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Our room was normal Hilton Garden Inn with no surprises. All was well with our stay until it came time for breakfast. What a mess!! The morning we were there things were just crazy. Items ran out on the buffet and weren’t refilled and it took over a half hour to get the items we had ordered (French Toast and omelets). I heard one poor gent lament that he had to eat unhealthy because no healthy items were available.
He wasn't exaggerating!! There was a big group at breakfast and it appeared the hotel was ill prepared to serve everyone. Management failed here as I was told they knew the night before that a large group would be coming to breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Marietta P,

Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our breakfast. We sincerely apologize that it was not the quality expected, and we will utilize your feedback to improve our offerings. The next time you are in the area we would love for you to stop back again.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms. Reasonable rates. Good food at the restaurant with great service. The only negative. No room service for breakfast. Easy to find location and close to some other good food sources.

Trip type: Travelled with family