All reviews skagit valley health club rooms are huge potatoes wide hallways scrambled eggs yogurt long counter outdoor pool third floor hot breakfast fridge and microwave best westerns parking lot would stay here again top floor bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 11 May 2016

My wife and I spent a night at this hotel in May 2016 and found it to be one of the best hotels of it's class. The rooms are large, well furnished and spotlessly clean. The complementary breakfast is the one of the best we have ever had. There was a large selection of both hot and cold items but the clincher was the made to order omelettes. The staff on the reception were both friendly and helpful.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Stayed for a girls shopping weekend April 29 - May 1......was a little worse than I was expecting, but it was ok. The hotel is in need of some renovations, which it looked like had been started in the lobby. The carpet throughout is in desperate need of replacing, there are some minor cosmetic fixes needed in common areas (hallways) as well as the décor in some rooms. The beds & bedding seemed new & were comfortable, breakfast was great! The overall look at this point is just a little tired.
As long as the renovations continue, I would go back & stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The best bed ever - so comfortable that I slept very well.
Easy to access as it is just off the highway so a neat spot to stop.
Rooms are large and the staff are very friendly and helpful - I will stay here again. Best breakfast ever with a variety of foods - even down to freshly made omlettes.
This hotel was a delight - desk agents were very welcoming.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank anafricanincanada
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We had a nice stay, the place is a little dated, however very clean. They where starting some remodeling with the lobby the rooms where clean and comfortable, the staff very friendly and breakfast was well above our expectations. They are in a very convenient location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 130dirkb
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Nice hotel. Wish it would allow the swimming pool to stay open later for kids under 18. We can only check-in after 3p, but the swimming pool is banned for kids under age 18 once it's 6p, even if accompanied by an adult. That was one of the reasons why we chose the hotel - an indoor pool. I wish I knew this ahead of time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family