“really good food”

Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Skagit River Brewery is Skagit Valley’s Original Brewery with real food! Now featuring a Tap House and Full Bar.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

eat and drink till you don't care anymore. Just eat before you drink. I did not heed my advice and drank before I ate. Both the beers and the food hit the spot. I'm still thirsty.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Not like it used to be... I used to love the house IPA and pan fried oysters. The place has changed! Don't go there. Nothing special anymore. Typical beers & crappy food. Sold out of menu items & had a burger... Will not return EVER!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have eaten at the brewery numerous times over the years since it is close to my work and easy to meet up with a group here. They have a great waitstaff that can get you in and out if you need to for lunch. No problems with accommodating a larger group getting together, either. I am a fan of their pizzas, although I don't usually order them at lunch. My crowd has enjoyed their fish tacos, salads and burgers as well. They have an express lunch pizza and salad combo for under 10 bucks that you will likely not be able to finish. Sandwiches don't measure up to the other items on the menu though. In the summer we usually opt to sit outside and enjoy the sun. I would have no issues meeting up with friends here to hang out and have a meal and a beer.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our group of 5 had limited experience with this restaurant. The waiter was helpful, provided excellent suggestions, and prompt service with good humor. The food was very good. Our group ordered salads, a pizza, sandwiches, an oyster dinner, and beer. We were all pleased with our selections and would be glad to return.

The only thing we noticed that wasn't first-rate is that the place could use a good scrubbing...it is clean, but shows the wear and tear of a long running, popular restaurant. This won't stop us from returning!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food and good drinks! Nothing Special, just Good! Usually, service is quick and friendly. Prices are very reasonable, and I have never had a bad experience over the years of occasional visits.